Reviews about ELLA'S
- 12/26/2018 "I loved the French/Asian Fusion cuisine! So many wonderful selections, I had a hard time deciding. Loved the Curry Mussel appetizer, and Crabby Scallops! Bursting with flavor. Service was wonderful"
- 12/22/2018 "Fantastic experience, would definitely recommend for anyone to go to enjoy delicious food. The owner/chef came by and checked on tables to ask how people were enjoying the food."
- 12/08/2018 "The imagination of the food creations are a taste sensation not easily found in the area. The wine list contains very good choices of all types of wine. The food is local whenever possible. Service is high end, impeccable, well paced, with properly attired professionals. A great place for a special date night or special occasion. They care about your dining experience and your complete satisfaction. You will not be disappointed."
- 11/25/2018 "Wonderful waitress and the cuisine was incredible! Our guests loved it. Thank you. Can't wait to come back again soon."
- 11/22/2018 "We went for Thanksgiving Dinner. My husband had the traditional turkey dinner and I ordered the miso salmon. We were both delighted with our choices. Service was prompt without rushing us at all."
- 11/14/18 "The meal was amazing! My all time favorite spot to eat anywhere I travel I always crave the yummy meals Ella serves! Delicious!"
- 11/9/2018 "The food was delicious, an excellent selection for Restaurant Week. Our server Alexis was phenomenal, friendly, prompt, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The chef visited our table and asked how our meal was. We left full and excited to return!"
- 10/27/2018 "Ella's is one of my favorite restaurants! Whenever we are in the area, it's our go to spot! The food is always amazingly, consistently, delicious!!!"
- 10/18/2018 "Another perfect meal at Ella's. Fried Clams Appetizer was amazing, and scallop entree with summer risotto was from another planet, and, if you miss your momma, have some momma's chicken for true comfort food! Service was perfect!"
- 10/15/2018 "Celebrated my wife's birthday. Nice table, Our waiter Mike was very pleasant, Martini was very good and dinner specials were delicious. Definitely going back."
Read More comments from our Open Table customers
Jeanie in the News
- Chef Jeanie Beat Bobby Flay on Beat Bobby Flay, Season 5, Episode 10 "The Heat is On!"
- Chef Jeanie competed on the HGTV Food Network Season 2 of "Iron Chef Gauntlet." Punta Gorda and Westerly chef, Connecticut native Jeanie Roland was featured as one of seven chefs who vyed for the coveted title of IRON CHEF on Season 2. Season 2, Iron Chef Gauntlet
Jeanie has been recognized by her peers for her achievements.
7-time James Beard Foundation
Semi-Finalist, Best Chef South Region (at 'The Perfect Caper' restaurant in Punta Gorda, FL), Nominee in New England
9-time Golden Spoon Award Winner, Florida Trend Magazine
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Hall of Fame, 2017 Hall of Fame
- Ella's named in the Top Five restaurants for overall cuisine in all of New England by OpenTable diners, 2016.
- Chef Roland and James also own and operate The Perfect Caper restaurant in Punta Gorda, Florida.